Welcome to The Crowden Team! The Crowden Team strives to provide exceptional service, experience and professional standards with each and every real estate transaction. We are a Top Producing Team and are committed to building lifelong relationships with our clients. We believe that Real Estate is a personal service business, and you have the right to expect nothing less than excellence! As licensed Realtors, we understand how important your home buying and selling process is to you and your family, and we are a Team committed to your satisfaction! We will work hard for you and display the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and customer service. If you are looking to buy or sell a home, we promise to work hard and get you the results you deserve! We want to help make your real estate dreams come true! Rest assured, with years of experience we can offer a broad perspective of creative ideas to sell your home or find the perfect one for you! So pick up the phone or e-mail us . . . We are ready to assist you today!!
We will help you reach your goal and achieve your dreams.
Serving All Your Real Estate Needs:
- We will explain the buying/selling process
- We will show how to buy a home with little or no money
- We will show homes anywhere in the Metro Area
- We will explain, write, and help with all documents
- We will help you understand your financing terms
- We will be available throughout the transaction
- We will keep you informed along the way
- We will attend the closing with you
- We will do our best to fulfill your goals
- We will keep in touch with you after the sale
- Certified Military Residential Specialists
- Certified Relocation Specialists
- Certified New Home Specialists
- Home Smart Certified Specialists
- Top Producers since 2002
Randal has been in real estate since 2001. He has a lengthy background in sales and marketing, and loves helping people buy and sell homes in “the most beautiful state in the country!” Randal is an expert in residential and also specializes in commercial real estate. He first came to Colorado in the Air Force in 1977, fell in love with Colorado, and decided to establish his roots here. He met and married his wonderful wife, Tammy, in 1983 and they currently have 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren.
Tammy is a Colorado native and has been in real estate since 1996. She spent many years participating in all aspects of the business but as the team has grown she prefers to specialize in the behind the scenes duties. She is the expert in writing contracts and communicating with lenders, inspectors and other professionals involved with the home buying and selling process. On her free time she loves spending time with her family.